Wednesday, May 9, 2007

my new home

so in just a couple of hours i will be on my way to sign the lease for my new home! while i certainly wish i were in a place to actually buy my residence, alas that may never happen in san diego. but in the mean time, my friend anthony and i will be moving into a 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse in north park. we're really excited about the place...washer/dryer hook-ups, small patio, granite countertops, gas stove (woo hoo!), and a 3rd bedroom for the guest bed and my office. i'm also stoked about being able to walk or ride my bike or skateboard (yes i have a skateboard) to church, band practice, and sanctuary (mid-week home group)...oh and walk to the grocery store. can you tell i'm excited about living in a more urban setting?! i'll get pictures up as soon as we get into the place on the 15th. house warming party will be sometime in june...details to come. a_roll

2 comments:

mark said...

hey bro, email me

mark@theriddlegroup.com

i have an email i want to send you but i don't have an email address for you.

riddle

jay said...

Roller... i read your blog. The urban setting also comes with random people at 2am puking in your bathroom... who would have thought.